All 28 art Reviews

Ashes of the Red Hills Ashes of the Red Hills

I have to say the armor designhttp://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/rocktopus64/ashes-of-the-red-hills/show_review_form/1s are really cool! Byzantine and birdlike at the same time.

Freaky Tiki Freaky Tiki

Very ferocious-looking!

Dinos vs UFOs Dinos vs UFOs

Well this is certainly an awesome concept! Not to mention a nice retro look...

Spyro Spyro

He looks very fierce in your interpretation. Well done!

SpecterWhite responds:

Thanks! I wanted to do a sort of jumping towards the viewer motion.

Tiger in the Jungle Tiger in the Jungle

Not bad for an early attempt at ZBrush!

deafguitarist063 responds:

Thanks! :)

Apocalyptic Samurai Knight Apocalyptic Samurai Knight

Amazing progress considering that he began as a silhouette. My favorite parts are probably the anatomy on his forelimbs and the dust floating under the sunlight.

MelesMeles responds:

Thank you! I did the silhouette ages ago with no intention of continuing it until the stream suggested I rendered it out fully, I'm really glad I did now!

my crown my crown

This is simple yet elegant in its execution. I like how you drew the dreadlocks!

saninakreid responds:

Thank you!

The Butcher on the Bridge The Butcher on the Bridge

I really like the perspective on this piece! My only suggestion is to make the lava flowing below glow more.

jouste responds:

hey good point!

i need to figure out how I want to do glows with this style. thanks for the suggestion!

*highfives*

Tom "ThreeSnakes" Robertson Tom "ThreeSnakes" Robertson

I really like that scar on his face! He sorta looks like Chris Pratt's character in the movie to me.

Happy Rathalos Happy Rathalos

That is one beautiful dragon! If I could give it one little piece of constructive criticism, you could increase the contrast in color between the dragon and the background to make it stand out more.